Vichy’s first corrective foundation to cover smooth and improve the look of oily acne-prone skin.
Introducing Vichy Dermablend [3D CORRECTION] Foundation 16HR, a corrective high-coverage foundation that smooths the skin’s surface and minimises the appearance of 3D concerns.
Just one application is enough to turn spot-prone skin into a smoother, more even, “ready to face the world” complexion. The complexion looks natural, smooth and matte for up to 16 hours. SPF 25.
- Provides immediate texture correction
- Helps conceal spots and breakouts of acne
- Reduces the appearance of redness
- Leaves the skin looking clearer
- Mattifies the skin for a natural finish
- SPF 25
- Recommended by dermatologists & used by makeup artists
- Non-comedogenic, paraben free and hypoallergen
1) A Fresh Texture! Emulsifier-free, this formula feels water fresh when it meets the skin, cooling it down until it dries
2) A Super-Matte Finish! Upon application, the Alliagel™ formula leaves a fine, soft, velvety veil on the skin. A peach-like skin feel that lasts from dawn till dusk thanks to its oil-free benefit and mineral pigment selection.
3) A Bare Skin Feel! All the perfecting effects of layering in one single product.
This high coverage foundation is enriched with reference skincare ingredients salicylic acid and eperulin, to soothe the feel of skin and reduce the appearance of concerns. Available in 5 shades.
1. Pick up a small amount of Dermablend [3D CORRECTION] with a makeup brush or your fingers
2. Apply a little product on the most pigmented concerns. Dab it on to melt it into the skin. Repeat if your concerns are still visible
3. With a large brush or your fingers, smooth down and blend the foundation outwards for a seamless, natural looking finish. Do not apply to an unhealed wound